Why Subscribe to Cosmic Kalendar?
- Only place in the world where you have access to 3 to 4 weeks into the future of the Cosmic Kalendar
- Fascinating & user-friendly astro-information
- Chiron & 4 main asteroid cycles & aspects included
- New Moons, Quarter Moons, Full Moons, Eclipses, Equinoxes & Solstices always given a special focus
- Void-of-Course Moon data has always been a part of the Cosmic Kalendar
- Quintiles (72-degree aspects), as well as 45-degree, 135-degree & 150-degree aspects discussed
- Major Planetary alignments highlighted
- All-important stations & retrogrades reported and interpreted
- the Cosmic Kalendar was first begun in the summer of 1981...